Situation Update...........

I know I know, I havn't posted any updates for MONTHS!!!! lol....... Dissertation work got in the way of everything else the last few weeks before deadline, everything went hecktic with the production of my main chosen film (Junk Food) and alot has happened in regards to how it stands. Basically the film was going nowhere fast!!..... and at the end of our second term our tutors told us that the story was just not going to work due to the length and scale of events (which was probably why we were not making hardly any progress) and gave us a week to completely re-write the story.

We basically managed to maintain the outcomes of the story but highly reduced and refined the events, giving things alot more meaning and connection. I think the work I did for my dissertation really developed my mind as a film maker, which in turn was extremely useful when we were re-creating the story.

We did manage to pull out a story and enough work in that one week for the film to still be in production, but we were kinda back to quare one....... we litterally were to restart our project with just over a term to do it. So we came into uni nearly every day of our Easter brake to work.

Though we are still tight for time, the production for Junk Food is going ok and it looks like we WILL finish this film......... I have been taking screen shots of my work progress since my last update, so I will post them all up after this :D...............

No comments: